WELCOME Kos International Convention Centre
Located on the east coast of the beautiful island of Kos, the birthplace of Hippocrates – Father of Medicine - with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and breathtaking surroundings, the 6 jewels of Kipriotis Company, consisting of 5 luxury hotels and the Kos International Convention Centre (KICC), all in a radius of 300m from each other, offer a great hospitality experience that can tempt even the most demanding visitors.
To read more about Sol Kipriotis Village Resort in Psalidi, click here
KICC is considered to be the largest, most elegant, most functional and the only autonomous convention centre in Greece. It is a magnificent 3-leveled, purpose-made, fully autonomous and modern building, with direct access to the road for easy loading. It is found adjacent to Kipriotis Village Resort and just a few minutes walking distance from the 4 remaining luxury hotels of the group. Kipriotis Hotels and KICC comprise in total 40 meeting rooms with total capacity of up to 7.000 persons (5.500 KICC and 1.500 Kipriotis Panorama Hotel), main auditorium 2.300 seats and 3.000 sq m exhibition space. KICC is one of the most modern convention centres in Greece equipped with state of the art audiovisual equipment and translation technology and is situated just 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport.
KICC at a glance
KICC' s state-of-the art flexible amenities and equipment combining with its professional management and service, makes the centre the ideal venue to host any kind of event, from a small scale scientific symposium to the most sophisticated demanding corporate or congress meeting.
Kos International Convention Centre, (KICC) disposes in total 20 meeting rooms with a capacity varying from 25 to 2,200 persons in theatre style.
All meeting rooms are air conditioned, easy accessed for loading / unloading, equipped with the latest technology in audiovisual and they have no pillars or other obstructions in main part of the rooms.
In terms of audiovisual equipment the centre offers the latest in technology:
- Projection equipment available: Overheads, slides, and Presentation graphic projectors.
- Built in screens in Hippocrates, Panacea, Aegle A & B, Iasso Halls.
- Simultaneous interpreting system for eight languages in Hippocrates, and three languages in Panacea (with possibility up to 6 languages), through infrared radiators.
- Installed infrared radiators in Aegle A & B, Iasso.
- Voting system through infrared radiators.
- LAN, DSL and Wi-Fi services
- Computerized dimmer-regulated hall lighting.
- Sound control rooms in Hippocrates and Panacea Hall.
- Comfortable areas next to every room for catering during break.
- Audio/video sockets
- Audio/video recording
- Sound control rooms in Hippocrates & Panacea Hall.
- Digital table microphones for discussions, with main president's control panel
- Business lunch at the Veranda overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Beach parties in front of the hotel
- Traditional greek night
- Ancient greek night
- Dinner around the pools
- Dinner around Hippocrates Plane Tree
- Dinner at the gardens
- SDI Conference
- Annual E.L.A.I.S. Incentive Meeting-Hellas
- International Conference on Experimental and Clinic Oncology
- Annual Tupperware Incentive Meeting-UK
- 35th International Congress on the History of Medicine
- 1st Congress of the International Association for the History of Nephrology
- Annual TOYOTA Incentive Meeting
- KISAAJAT Swimming Championship
- Annual FORD Incentive meeting
- Papastratos Tobacco Seminar-Hellas
-Visit of the Patriarch of the whole Orthodox Church Bartholomew
- 8th Annual meeting of the European Spine Society
- The Kos International Meetings & Incentive Travel Forum
- International Aspirin Press-Workshop by Bayer
- THR Conference (Arteriosclerosis)
- Arthur Andersen Market Place
- 14th Pan-Hellenic Urological Congress with International Participants