Welcome to Kos International Convention Centre...
The combination of holiday and business meetings is no more unfeasible. Kipriotis Company has created the spaces and premises of a tempting, luxurious convention centre on the island of Kos, only 3 km from the city centre and 25 km from the international airport. KICC, based on European design standards, is the modern proposition regarding your meetings, conferences, conventions and any kind of event. It is the ideal proposition for you to impress and be impressed.
KICC is considered to be the most elegant, functional and the only autonomous convention centre in the Mediterranean, which is depicted on its perfect architecture and delightful indoor decoration. High standard materials, modern ideas and excellent space design were adopted and applied in order to offer the required comfort, prestige and splendour.
KICC consists of three levels with a total of twenty conference halls of various sizes, which are able to seat a total of 5,000 people. There are also 3,000 square metres of exhibition area. The main hall seats 2,400 people and it is considered to be one of the biggest and complete halls of South Eastern Europe. All halls are spacious and equipped with the latest audiovisual equipment. The two cafes of the KICC offer refreshing drinks and tasty dishes to make the breaks of the meetings even more pleasant. Light meals may be offered as well, since the catering facilities are available on site, while unique menus are at your disposal in all Kipriotis Village Resort restaurants.
KICC is more than a simple convention centre thanks to its location, and it is among the best-structured and complete convention centres in Europe. The centre provides audiovisual equipment, mobile telephony for indoor use, ISDN connection, Internet connection and Video, while there is the possibility of live broadcast of the meetings through the closed circuit system providing 4 monitors in the Foyer area. There is a parking space of 2,900 square metres, ramps on both levels for instant access to all entrances and exits for loading / unloading. Storage areas and 2 main entrances (one on each level) for easy and safe access of the participants.
At a glance
The Kos International Convention Centre (KICC), located along one of the azure Aegean coastlines of Kos Island in Greece, the birthplace of Hippocrates - Father of Medicine -, since its opening in 1998, has quickly emerged as a world class venue. It is the largest autonomous purpose-built multi- functional Convention Centre in Greece offering the latest in meeting technology. It comprises 20 meeting rooms with capacity of 5,500 persons (main auditorium 2,200 seats) and 3,000 sq m of exhibition space.
KICC' s state-of-the art flexible amenities and equipment combining with its professional management and service, makes the centre the ideal venue to host any kind of event, from a small scale scientific symposium to the most sophisticated demanding corporate or congress meeting.
Kos International Convention Centre, (KICC) disposes in total 20 meeting rooms with a capacity varying from 25 to 2,200 persons in theatre style.
All meeting rooms are air conditioned, easy accessed for loading / unloading, equipped with the latest technology in audiovisual and they have no pillars or other obstructions in main part of the rooms.
In terms of audiovisual equipment the centre offers the latest in technology:
- Projection equipment available: Overheads, slides, and Presentation graphic projectors.
- Built in screens in Hippocrates, Panacea, Aegle A & B, Iasso Halls.
- Simultaneous interpreting system for eight languages in Hippocrates, and three languages in Panacea (with possibility up to 6 languages), through infrared radiators.
- Installed infrared radiators in Aegle A & B, Iasso.
- Voting system through infrared radiators.
- LAN, DSL and Wi-Fi services
- Computerized dimmer-regulated hall lighting.
- Sound control rooms in Hippocrates and Panacea Hall.
- Comfortable areas next to every room for catering during break.
- Audio/video sockets
- Audio/video recording
- Sound control rooms in Hippocrates & Panacea Hall.
- Digital table microphones for discussions, with main president's control panel
||YOKOGAWA SLP-610V, brightness 4000lux, with double projection possibility.
||Slide Projector SIMDA 3215/2 250W
||Overhead projector APOLLO C-S 575S 7000 Lumens, 2 lamps
||Data Video Projector
||Data video projector INFOCUS LP720, LCD graphic, resolution 800x600 pixel, 750 ANSI Lumens
||Digital Microphone System
||Digital microphone system, portable BRAEHLER DIGIMIC, tuned and controlled by means of a keyboard, with capability to use 60 microphones
||Table microphones, conference type
||Music-stand microphones HOLMCO 8732
||Wireless Interview Microphones
||Wireless interview microphones NADY, for hand, lapel-speakers' Hand: 4, Tie: 5
||Wireless voting-evaluation system
||BRAEHLER DIGIVOTE with 100 voting units and appearance of the results on the room's monitor, via video and data projector.
|| PC-Computer DOS
||In sound control room in Hippocrates
|| CD Player
|| CD player 5 CD's YAMAHA, YAM 565
|| Tape Player
|| Tape player AIWA, ADX 929
|| Tape Recorder
|| Tape player AIWA, ADX 929
||Video data projector
||Video data projector UNIC 1200 ANSI Lumen, resolution 800x600 pixel (in Hippocrates)
||Camera JVC KV-55, 3 CCD mounted to the room's ceiling (in Hippocrates)
||Video data projector
|| Video data projector technology SELECO SDG 900 CRT graphic, resolution 1400x1200 pixel (in Panacea)
||Camera JVC KV-55, 3 CCD mounted to the room's ceiling (in Panacea)
|| P/A System
|| A background music and announcements system for the spaces of relaxation and the corridors of the meeting space, with the possibility of extra announcements in all meeting rooms (except: Melambus, Acesso, Chiron, Homer and the meeting rooms in KV)
|| 21" Monitor
||Monitor 21" for direct transmission of the meetings to the exhibition area.
||Wireless receivers with anti-theft protection system
- Business lunch at the Veranda overlooking the Aegean Sea
- Beach parties in front of the hotel
- Traditional greek night
- Ancient greek night
- Dinner around the pools
- Dinner around Hippocrates Plane Tree
- Dinner at the gardens
- SDI Conference
- Annual E.L.A.I.S. Incentive Meeting-Hellas
- International Conference on Experimental and Clinic Oncology
- Annual Tupperware Incentive Meeting-UK
- 35th International Congress on the History of Medicine
- 1st Congress of the International Association for the History of Nephrology
- Annual TOYOTA Incentive Meeting
- KISAAJAT Swimming Championship
- Annual FORD Incentive meeting
- Papastratos Tobacco Seminar-Hellas
-Visit of the Patriarch of the whole Orthodox Church Bartholomew
- 8th Annual meeting of the European Spine Society
- The Kos International Meetings & Incentive Travel Forum
- International Aspirin Press-Workshop by Bayer
- THR Conference (Arteriosclerosis)
- Arthur Andersen Market Place
- 14th Pan-Hellenic Urological Congress with International Participants